Aging and StagingNavigating the churning waters that accompany the natural progressions of life
Aging because in over 30+ years of clinical practice, I have helped hundreds of my fellow baby boomers navigate the churning waters accompanying the natural progressions of life. More importantly, I have been navigating those waters myself and understand first hand the challenges that come from:
- Unexpected career change
- Changes in love/marital relationships
- Empty nesting
- Defining purpose in the 3rd-4th quarter of life
- Managing depression, anger, anxiety
- Menopause – male and female
- Changes in health
Staging because our development as humans is a natural progression through stages. From walking, talking and adolescence, to marriage, career, parenthood, mid-life and retirement. In our youth, we have parents, teachers and guides to help us through life’s stages. My role is to partner with clients who may be struggling to navigate the stages of:
- Changing love and Love Languages
- Compassionate Separation or divorce
- Physical changes in health, appearance, libido
- Career changes or end
- Caring for elderly parents
- Master communication with your wife or girlfriend
- Eliminate criticism and unproductive communication
- Create an easier, more loving and satisfying relationship
- Discover how to be more open emotionally and make her happier
- Discover better ways to deal with relationship conflict
- Have a more fulfilling sex life
Relationship Counseling for Single Men
- Clear up past issues and negative relationship patterns that hold you back from relationship success
- Heal from painful breakups or divorces, or gain peace with being alone again
- Uncover the blind spots that derail your relationships
- Upgrade your dating strategies, and attract the right woman for you
- Develop strategies for decreasing and coping with depression
- Transform the root issues of your depression, and reclaim your life again
- Feel more satisfied in social and intimate relationships
- Feel happier and more at peace with yourself
- Have more optimism about your future
- Manage stress, tension and worry effectively
- Overcome irrational fears and stop obsessing about what might go wrong
- Live more in the present, and enjoy deeper, more restful sleep
- Become more comfortable in social situations
- Overcome performance problems such as public speaking and erectile dysfunction
There is help…
- Understand the facts about anger
- Learn to extinguish anger’s energy
- Discover the link between mind, emotion and anger
- Find calm in the eye of the storm
- Cultivate and repair relationships
- Make better decisions
Eliminate the emotion that kills
You have come to this site for a reason. You have likely been fighting a battle in your head or in your life. You are hurt or have been hurting others. You are not sure what to do about it.
- Identify the real problems
- Learn new strategies and behaviors
- Change negative and distorted thinking
- Make better decisions
- Improve relationships
Life can get better…
For over two decades I have worked with men and women who have been where you are. From Executives, to Professional Athletes, to every day Joes, I know how to help you find a new direction.
Are you stuck at a dead end?
Are you managing or leading your team?
Is it time to make a move? Are you prepared?
Struggling with repositioning yourself in this market?
Are you Ready to Step up and Lead?
- Create a winning career plan
- Market yourself
- Deal with difficult people
- Win in office politics
- Learn effective leadership strategies
- Get promotions and raises
- Manage up
Get help and create change now!
If you're ready to get started and get some relief, start your path towards change by giving me a call (770) 314-5174...or email me to schedule a FREE consultation.
Can’t go on, but can’t find a way out? Plan your Intro Talk with Charlie Cummins.
So many men quickly realize they’re in the right place, and that Charlie gets it. But you can decide for yourself.
Or call Charlie at 770-314-5174