Taming Depression Throughout a LifetimeTake Your Time: Time Management in a Corporate World | Two-Hour Seminar, Half-day Workshop or Full-day Workshop
Mr. Cummins has spent nearly 25 years in the field of mental health. He has counseled thousands of clients and families on how to battle depression nationwide. He is one of the few people who can make the topic of depression lively, interactive and entertaining, while presenting a comprehensive approach to preventing and overcoming depression. This presentation is particularly effective with groups as they are the most important variable to battling depression.
- Understand the causes of depression
- Learn how to identify symptoms of depression
- The need for social interest and evils of isolation
- Keep moving or surrender
- How to challenge negative thinking
- What role does medication play?
- Improve stress management
- Improve management of financial struggles
- What role does compassion play in battling depression
- How does alcohol use contribute to depression
- Managing the burdens of college both real and perceived
“Informative, lively, entertaining!”
“Charlie amazingly transforms people and excites them about making changes in their lives. He fills the room with energy and optimism while presenting an action plan of how to find success. He has a passion for life and for doing the work he loves.”
Get help and create change now!
If you're ready to get started and get some relief, start your path towards change by giving me a call (770) 314-5174...or email me to schedule a FREE consultation.
Can’t go on, but can’t find a way out? Plan your Intro Talk with Charlie Cummins.
So many men quickly realize they’re in the right place, and that Charlie gets it. But you can decide for yourself.
Or call Charlie at 770-314-5174