Moving Beyond AngerUprooting the Emotion that Kills
Counseling on anger introduces many strategies for managing anger and the destructive emotions that create disruption in our lives. Gain a greater understanding of anger and its nature while learning how to implement simple anger management strategies. Smooth the progress of your day-to-day interaction while improving your mental and physical health.
- The facts about anger and hostility – physiological and emotional effects of anger
- Benefits of subduing anger and developing patience
- An Eastern perspective of mind, emotions, and anger
- What modern research teaches us about anger and anger management
- Fundamental strategies for managing anger
- Managing the hurt that arises from criticism
- Avoiding the blame game
- Letting go of guilt and self-blame
- Mindfulness and meditation to develop discipline
Get help and create change now!
If you're ready to get started and get some relief, start your path towards change by giving me a call (770) 314-5174...or email me to schedule a FREE consultation.
Can’t go on, but can’t find a way out? Plan your Intro Talk with Charlie Cummins.
So many men quickly realize they’re in the right place, and that Charlie gets it. But you can decide for yourself.
Or call Charlie at 770-314-5174